Washington DC Cherry Blossom 3 Days Tour
Free Upgrade to B
Additional Departure: 3/15、3/17、3/18、3/22
- Bonus: 2 DAYS BREAKFAST (Only Tour B)
- NEW ARRANGEMENT: Air and Space Museum
Toronto - Grove City Prime Outlets - Washington
Depart from Toronto in the morning; pass by the famous Niagara Falls then cross border and head towards Pennsylvania. In the afternoon, we will visit Pennsylvania’s largest outlet mall - Grove City Prime Outlets and will arrive at the hotel in the late evening. Accommodation at local hotel.
Washington DC - Hershey’s Chocolate World
Arrive at Washington DC in the early morning, visit The Washington monument, Lincoln memorial, the Air & Space Museum and Madame Tussauds(Fee applied). Following, we will head towards Tidal Basin and The Thomas Jefferson Memorial National Park to enjoy the beautiful bloom of the cherry blossoms. Proceed to the Hershey’s Chocolate World in the afternoon where we get to meet the characters from the Hershey’s products, learn about the process of chocolate making and also to experience the exciting new chocolate making tour rides. Transfer to hotel after dinner.
Penn’s Cave - Duty Free Shop - Toronto
Depart from hotel then head towards the greatest natural wonders cavern(Fee applied) in Pennsylvania. After the tour will visit the duty free shops for some shoppings before crossing the boarder to return to Canada, arrive in Toronto in the late evening.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
|Tour Fare: (10% taxes included)
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $30+Tax p.p
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity US$10 per passenger per day.
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.