Toronto 1 day tour
Depart in the morning. First off, visit famous landmarks in Toronto. The CN Tower (Fee applied) at 553.33 meters high tower, is the world's fifth tallest free-standing buildings. Enjoy the views of Lake Ontario and the City of Toronto through the lookout tower. Then enjoy a pleasant boat cruise (Fee applied) to discover the Centre island. Afterwards, pass through to the University of Toronto, Chinatown, and City Hall. Transfer to Toronto’s famous landmark CASA LOMA (Fee applied) - North America's largest private residence。A very unique little castle with a staggering level of luxury, the exterior garden proves even more memorable. Transfer to airport or designated drop off points.
| TOUR FARE P.P.
|Include 13% HST
- *Fee Applied.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Gratuity CA$12 per person.
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.