Quebec City, Mont Tremblant Village 3 Days Tour
- Tour Canyon Sainte Anne, Quebec Maple Farm*
- 1 Complimentary Breakfast Buffet (Tour A only)
Toronto - Quebec City
Depart Toronto in the morning and arrive Quebec City in the late afternoon. You can explore this old city and experience its distinct character of French culture and lifestyle. It is full of historical and military presences. Accommodation at local hotel.
Quebec City - Saint-Anne-De-Beaupre - Canyon Ste-Anne - Mont Tremblant
Proceed to Saint-Anne-De-Beaupre (Donation applied) and Canyon Ste-Anne (Fee Applied). Later we will visit the famous Quebec Maple Farm and enjoy traditional meal. Afterwards, proceed to Mont Tremblant. Accommodate at hotel in the Village.
Mont Tremblant Village - Parc Omega - Toronto
In the morning, transfer to Parc Omega (Fee applied). This is a safari park in Notre-Dame-de-Bonsecours, Quebec. Along a 12-kilometre nature route are lakes, meadows, small valleys, forests, and rocky hills. It is home to much wildlife including moose, bears, raccoons, and etc. Pass by Ottawa and arrive Toronto at dusk.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
|Departure: Every Wednesday & Saturday (May - Sep)
Additional Departure：5/20, 7/1, 8/5
|Tour Fare: (Included 13%HST,10%Others )
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $30+Tax p.p
- * Fee applied.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity CA$10 per passenger per day.
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Listed prices are subject to taxes and additional handling fees payable.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.