Old Montreal City,Quebec Mont-Tremblant 4 Days Luxury Tour
Early bird discount: Buy 3 get 1 Free
- Exclusive : Thousand Island Helicopter Tour*
- Bonus: Ferry ride across St Lawrence River
- Sorel-Tracy: Hotel De La Rive - 4★ River Side hotel
- Charlexvoix: Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu
- Mont Tremblant: Fairmont Tremblant
- Whale Watching Cruise at St. Lawrence River*
- Tour Canyon Sainte. Anne, Quebec Maple Farm, Copper Art Museum*
Toronto - Old Montreal City - Sorel Tracy
Depart Toronto in the morning to Montreal. Visit Old Montreal City - Place d’Armes. The Old Sulpician Seminary, Notre-Dame Basilica, Saint-Jacques Street, Rue Saint-Paul, Place Jacques-Cartier, Bonsecours Market. You also can shop along the famous St. Catherine’s Street. Afterwards, transfer to Sorel Tracy, the fourth ancient city of Quebec. Accommodation at Hotel De La Rive or Similar.
Montreal – Whale Watching - Charlexvoix
In the morning, take a ferry ride (Subject to ferry company arrangement) across St Lawrence River. Then proceed to Saint Anne de Beaupre (Donation applied). Then heading to the small town of Charlevoix exudes an unforgettable beauty and charm, located just north of town overlooking the St. Lawrence River. Enjoy a whale-watching Cruise (Fee Applied). In the evening arrive at hotel; you can enjoy the hotel facilities: Mini Golf, Spa, Indoor & outdoor swimming pool etc. Accommodation at Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu or Similar.
Charlexvoix – Canyon Ste. Anne – Quebec Maple Farm – Mont-Tremblant
Proceed to Canyon Sainte-Anne (Fee Applied), to discover a 74-meter high waterfall cascading down the abrupt walls of Canyon Ste. Anne. Later we will visit the famous Quebec Maple Farm and enjoy traditional meal. Tour will have special Quebecois Maple meal for lunch (Fee Applied). After lunch depart to Mont Tremblant-a famous and beautiful resort. You will have plenty of time to enjoy the facilities of the resort. Accommodation at Fairmont Mont Tremblant or Similar.
Mont-Tremblant – Thousand Islands – Toronto
Transfer to Thousand Islands in the morning. It is often referred to the "fresh water boating capital of the world". Here, you will board on a cruise (Fee Applied) which goes through the waterways allowing you to view the islands from various angles. Or choose a Helicopter Sightseeing Tour (Fee Applied), experience the beauty, romance, grandeur and all that the 1000 Islands. Arrive Toronto at dusk.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
|TOURCODE: CAN04 |
|Departure Date: Every Tuesday & Saturday (Valid: May - September)
Additional Departure :5/19，6/30，8/4
| TOUR FARE P.P.
|Include 10% other taxes
- Front Seat
- - Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- - Surcharge $40+Tax p.p
- *Fee Applied
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity Minimum CA$12 per passenger per day.
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.