New York, Atlantic City Shopping 3-Day Tour
Departure: Every Wednesday & Saturday
Toronto - Outlets - New York
Depart Toronto in the morning. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery on your way to New York. After lunch, transfer to Factory Outlets in US; which is packed with designers’ stores such as: Banana Republic, J. Crew, Nautica, Nike, CK, Coach, Tommy, & Polo etc. Transfer to hotel after dinner. Accommodation at New Jersey
New York City Tour - Atlantic City
Today, we will visit “the Big Apple” - New York City. Tour starts with cruising(Fee applied) around the Statue of Liberty and Headquarter of United Nation. Next, explores the glamorous Fifth Avenue, the Rockefeller Center(Fee applied) and Time Square etc. Transfer to the Atlantic City in the late afternoon. Atlantic City is recognized as world famous resort city. The city was packed with casinos and various shops. You can also take a walk at the magnificent Atlantic Ocean beach. Accommodation at Atlantic City.
Atlantic City - Corningware Museum Of Glass - Duty Free - Toronto
Depart from hotel in the morning. Proceed to the Corning Museum of Glass (Fee applied) where you can purchase the eminent glass utensils with wholesale price. Pass by Duty Free shop on the way back Toronto. Arrive Toronto in the late evening.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
| Departure: Every Wednesday & Saturday
|Tour Fare: (Include 10% taxes)
- Front Seat
- -- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- -- Surcharge $30+Tax p.p
- *Fee Applied.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity US$10 per passenger per day
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.