New York, Atlantic City, Philadelphia, Washington D.C. 4-Day Tour
Departure: Every Saturday
- Washington D.C. Madame Tssauds Wax Museum*
- Explore New York City, Atlantic City, Philadelphia and Washington D.C.
- Guarantee one night stay at Atlantic City
Toronto - Outlet Mall - New Jersey
Depart from Toronto in the morning. You will enjoy the beautiful scenery on your way to New York. Transfer to the U.S Factory Outlets after lunch; outlets filled with designers’ stores such as: Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Coach, Gap, Under Armour, Ralph Lauren & etc. Arrive at the hotel after dinner. Accommodation at New Jersey.
New York City Tour- Atlantic City
Second day on our tour will visit “The Big Apple” in New York City. Tour starts with cruising (Fee applied) around the Statue of Liberty and Headquarters of United Nation. Will then explore the glamorous Fifth Avenue, the Rockefeller Center (Fee applied), Time Square, Wall Street, One World Trade Centre, etc. Transfer to Atlantic City in the late afternoon. Atlantic City is recognized as the world famous resort city. The city is packed with casinos and various shops. You can also take a walk on the magnificent Atlantic Ocean Beach. Accommodation at Atlantic City.
Atlantic City - Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
Transfer to Philadelphia in the morning. We will pass by the Philadelphia Liberty Bell and Philadelphia Mint. In the afternoon, proceed to the capital of US - Washington D.C., where you can discover the epic buildings that represent US, such as: Capitol, White House, Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument. You can also visit the Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (Fee applied); which has just added the new Presidential Gallery on Feb 2011. Return to hotel in the evening.
Pennsylvania - Penn’s Cave - Duty Free Shop - Toronto
Leaving hotel in the morning and visit the legendary Penn’s Cave. You can take the motorboat tour to explore the cave (Fee applied). After lunch, we will return to Toronto. Before crossing the border, we will make a brief stop at Duty Free Store where you can make your tax-free purchase. The journey will end at Toronto in the late evening.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
|TOUR CODE: ANY04
|Departure: Every Tuesday & Saturday
| TOUR FARE P.P.
|(Include taxes 10%)
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $60 Tax inclusive p.p
- *Fee Applied.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity US$14 per passenger per day
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.