Mont. Tremblant Village, Montreal 3 Days Tour
- St. Lawrence River Cruise*
- Leisure itinerary
- Montreal 375 Anniversary
- Visit Grévin Montreal*
Toronto - Montreal
Depart Toronto in the morning to Montreal. We will visit Grévin Montreal (Fee applied). Grévin Montréal is the natural result of a long partnership between Québec and France. These numerous collaborations underscore Grévin’s mission to bring together French and Québécois know-how and expertise in order to create a well-designed and extraordinary destination. With its original décor, ambiance, interactive and sensory experiences, and 120 wax figures including local and international stars from the past and present, the Grévin gives the public the chance to meet the stars. After we will visit Old Montreal City. You will board on a cruise (Fee applied) which going through the waterways and allows you to view the city from various angles. Accommodation at local hotel.
Mont Tremblant Village
Free day of leisure at Mont Tremblant. Experience a scenic Gondola Ride (Fee Applied) up the mountains or try a relaxing Lake Cruise (Fee Applied) by the shore. Enjoy some time at the festive village filled with shops, restaurants, and a populous street filled with fun and activities. Accommodate at the Village.
Mont Tremblant Village - Parc Omega - Toronto
In the morning, transfer to Parc Omega (Fee applied). This is a safari park in Notre-Dame-de-Bonsecours, Quebec. Along a 12-kilometre nature route are lakes, meadows, small valleys, forests, and rocky hills. It is home to much wildlife including moose, bears, raccoons, and etc. Pass by Ottawa and arrive Toronto at dusk.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
|Departure: Every Wednesday & Saturday (May - September)
|Tour Fare: Included 13%HST,10%Others
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $30+Tax p.p
- * Fee applied.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity CA$10 per passenger per day.
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Listed prices are subject to taxes and additional handling fees payable.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.