Toronto - Montreal - Firework Show
Depart Toronto in the morning to Montreal. We will visit Grévin Montreal (Fee applied). Grévin Montréal is the natural result of a long partnership between Québec and France. These numerous collaborations underscore Grévin’s mission to bring together French and Québécois know-how and expertise in order to create a well-designed and extraordinary destination. With its original décor, ambiance, interactive and sensory experiences, and 120 wax figures including local and international stars from the past and present, the Grévin gives the public the chance to meet the stars. After we will visit Old Montreal City. You will board on a cruise (Fee applied) which goes through the waterways and allows you to view the city from various angles. Accommodation arranged in local hotel. You can also enjoy Montreal International Fireworks Festival (subject to change by Montreal Int’l Fireworks Competition).
Montreal - Magog - Orford Express Train - Lavender Garden
Today we will visit one of the famous cities in Quebec - Magog. It lies in the Eastern Townships tourist region and locates beside Lake Memphremagog - a place where sea monsters were discovered. Then we board on The Orford Express, the train is one of the nicest trains in Canada. Its three restaurant- coach cars can comfortably seat 212 guests and, along its majestic jaunts through the spectacular countrysides that link Magog, Eastman and Sherbrooke, passengers can discover or rediscover the storied beauty of this part of the Eastern Townships, while enjoying a meal that would do justice to any first-rate dining establishment. After that we will visit the largest Lavender Garden located south of Montreal. You can access to different workshops, bistro, private garden, animation, boutique and enjoy walking around the lavender fields. Enjoy dinner at a beautifully decorated local restaurant. Formerly a church venue a hundred years ago, the newly renovated interior has transformed this historic building into the welcoming restaurant it stands by today(Fee applied). Accommodate at Magog.
Magog - Stanstead - Toronto
Transfer to Stanstead, located on the Canada - United States border. The Haskell Free Library and Opera House stations one end in Canada and the other in USA. Hence, it has two entrances. One open in USA while the other is open in Canada. Tour members are free to explore the city. Back to Toronto in the evening.
|TOUR FARE P.P. (Included 13%HST,10%OTHER )
Departure Date: 7/1，7/8，7/15，7/22，7/29，8/5
- July 1 (Saturday) Opening Fireworks Performance
- July 8 (Saturday) Italy Fireworks
- July 15 (Saturday) Poland Fireworks
- July 22 (Saturday) France Fireworks
- July 29 (Saturday) England Fireworks
- Aug 5 (Saturday) Final Fireworks Performance
Ticket (Meal Included) Adult $99, Child(Under 12)$59, Included QST 14.98%
BRUNCH SELECT ONE of
- A: Goat cheese and vegetable frittata, breakfast potatoes, bacon
- B: Smoked salmon and vegetable frittata, breakfast potatoes, bacon
- C: Ham and cheese, French crepes, maple caramel sauce, seasonal fruit
- Child Menu : Ham and cheese, French crepes, maple caramel sauce, seasonal fruit
Basket of warm breakfast pastries , Chef’s choice of dessert, Coffee or tea
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $30+Tax p.p
- *Fee applied
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity CA$10 per passenger per day.
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Listed prices are subject to taxes and additional handling fees payable.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.