Toronto Union Station – Montreal Central Station
Transfer from Toronto to Montreal by VIA train (Economy) in the morning. Then transfer to Halifax by VIA comfortable and luxurious train (Sleeper Plus) in the late afternoon.
VIA Train – Halifax Train Station
The train rides along the beautiful scenery of St. Lawrence River towards the east. In the day's trip from the inland city of Montreal to Halifax Ocean City, along the way you can enjoy the sunset and sunrise, the stars and the sun, evening and morning mist, forests and rivers, to bring you a different journey experience. Witness the historical footprint of the Featuring 28 different train stations, The Montreal and Halifax train station, established in 1943 and 1928 respectively, are both historic symbols of Canadian architecture. Arrive at the Halifax train station in the evening to meet with the other tour groups. A tour: Atlantica Hotel or Similar.
Halifax - Prince Edward Island
Depart Halifax in the morning to Caribou. Take a ferry ride (Subject to Ferry company arrangement) across Northumberland Strait and arrive at Prince Edward Island (PEI). It is the smallest province in Canada and known for its pastoral scenery and lush agricultural lands throughout the province. Take a brief stop at Charlottetown and the Provincial Government buildings. Next, transfer to Anne of Green Gable House and Cavendish Beach. At night, enjoy a fabulous scrumptious lobster dinner (Fee applied). Accommodation at local hotel. A tour: Rodd Royalty or Similar.
Prince Edward Island - Shediac - Hopewell Rock - Saint John
In the morning, transfer to New Brunswick via Confederation Bridge; the longest bridge in the world. Pass by Shediac to discover the world’s largest lobster statue. Afterwards, head to Magnetic Hill and explore the natural wonder. In the afternoon, we will proceed to Saint John. Here, we will visit the Hopewell Rock and the Bay of Fundy; which has one of the highest tidal ranges in the world. Accommodation at local hotel. A tour: Chateau Saint John or Similar.
Saint John - Quebec City
Depart from hotel after breakfast. We will visit the Grand Falls. Next, transfer to Quebec City. Here we will visit Aquarium Quebec (Fee applied) & Observation Tower (Fee applied). The ramparts surrounding Old Quebec are the only remaining fortified city walls that still exist in North America, and were declared as a World Heritage Site. No matter which direction you turn in Quebec, history is always around the corner. Accommodation at local hotel. A tour: Marriott Courtyard or Similar
Quebec City - Thousand Islands - Toronto
Transfer to Thousand Islands in the morning. It is often referred to as the "fresh water boating capital of the world". Here, you will board on a cruise (Fee applied) which travels through the waterways and allows you to view the islands from various angles. Or choose Helicopter Tours (Fee applied), experience the beauty, romance, grandeur and all that the 1000 Islands. Arrive Toronto at dusk.
|TOURCODE: CPT06 |
|Tour Fare P.P. Fare (Included 13%HST， 10%Others) |
Departure Date: June -- September (Sunday Departure)
Sleeper Plus (Cabin)
- Early bird discount
$730 up tax included
- Day time: Large sofa
- Night time: Upper and Lower beds
- Individual control for heating, ventilation and air conditioning system
- Make your journey even more relax
Full Course meals (catered meals – no chef on board)
- Sleeper Plus Cabin: Price include meals
Park Car - Panoramic views : Only available for Sleeper Plus
- * Fee applied
- Price not include one way Toronto - Montreal - Halifax train ticket
- Maximum 2 passengers per cabin, the 3rd passenger may share with other passengers, and arranged by VIA
- Boarding with a valid government-issued Photo ID
- VIA ticket is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity CA$10 per passenger per day.
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.