Chicago Fashion Outlet Shopping 3 Days Tour
Departure: Every Saturday
Additional departure for Good Friday 3/30
- EXCLUSIVE ARRANGEMENT 2 nights stay at 5★Loews Hotel, 5 minutes walk to Fashion Outlets
- Visit the new Skydeck* in Willis Tower
- Visit Chicago Landmark - Shedd Aquarium*
- One of the largest Outlets in USA - Birch Run Premium Outlets
Depart from Toronto in the morning to Chicago. Today’s Chicago is a city full of world-class art sculptures and renowned architectures; resembling a huge art gallery. Check-in at Loews hotel or similar for two nights. Only 5 minutes walking distance to Fashion Outlets, start shopping till you empty your pocket.
Willis Tower - Shedd Aquarium - Museum of Science & Industry - Magnificent Mile
For those crazy shoppers, you are welcome to shop again at the outlets for another day. Or you can join us to visit the tallest building in Chicago, Willis Tower. The observation named Skydeck (Fee applied), located on the 103rd floor of the tower, it is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Chicago. You can experience how the building sways on a windy day above the glassy balcony while observing the spectacular views of Chicago. Next, we process to Shedd Aquarium (Fee applied) - a landmark of Chicago. This remarkable aquarium is one of the world’s largest aquariums - a home to more than 2000 species including fishes, marine mammals, reptiles, and amphibians. Afterward, we will explore the Museum of Science & Industry (Fee applied), there has more than 35,000 artifacts with nearly 14 acres of exhibits. Walk on Magnificent Mile, Chicago’s largest shopping district, all famous shops in the area such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Giorgio Armani, Tiffany & Co. & etc. It is packed with things to do and see, including fine restaurants, high-end stores and several tallest buildings in US.
Chicago - Birch Run Premium Outlets - Duty Free Stores - Toronto
Check out hotel and transfer to Birch Run Premium Outlets, the largest outlets in Midwestern United States where you can find more than 140 stores for your shopping pleasure including Under Armour, Nike, Columbia, and Coach. One of the original outlet malls, features plentiful shopping, dining, and entertainment options to provide all our guests with a world-class experience. Before head back to Toronto, we will make a brief stop at Duty Free Store where you can enjoy your tax-free purchase. The trip will be completed in the late evening.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
Meals, all admission fees and gratuities for tour guide and driver
|Tour Fare: (Include 10% taxes)
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $30+Tax p.p
- *Fee Applied.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity US$12 per passenger per day
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.