Canada East 3 Days Tour - Winter
Departure:Every Wednesday & Saturday (November - March)
- Dogs Sledding Ride*
- Traditional Quebec sugar shack lunch*
- Quebec Maple Farm
Bonus : Visit Quebec Ice Hotel* For Jan 2 - Mar 25 departure only
Toronto - Ottawa - Montreal
Depart Toronto in the morning. Ride on our deluxe coach and approach the capital of Canada, Ottawa. Visit the Explore Canadian Museum of History (Fee Applied), pass by the residences of the Governor General and Prime Minister, the Parliament Hill (outside photo), and Government Buildings, etc. Accommodation at local hotel.
Montreal - Quebec City
Depart to Notre-Dame Basilica. Notre-Dame (Donation Applied, subject to availability) is noted for its lavish and beautiful interior - stained glass windows, paintings, statues, gold-tipped polychrome carvings, rich altarpiece. It also has a notable Casavant organ and its largest bell, le Gros Bourdon, is the biggest in the continent. Afterwards visit St. Joseph’s Oratory (Donation Applied, subject to availability) a major site of Roman Catholic pilgrimage and worship. Proceed to the Mount Royal and enjoy a panoramic view of the city, then visit Olympic Tower and Stadium (Fee Applied). Transfer to Old Quebec City after lunch, and travel back to the days of New France! Historical tours and events abound within the walls of Old Quebec (a UNESCO world heritage treasure), discover 400 years of history in the cradle of French civilization in North America. Accommodation at local hotel.
Quebec City - Kingston - Toronto
Proceed to Kingston in the morning. Pass by one of the city's most notable architectural sites at Kingston City Hall, Queen’s University and the Royal Military College of Canada, etc. **Winter Itinerary(November to March)you may choose to ride the 1000 Island Helicopter (Free applied & depend on the weather condition), experience the beauty, romance, grandeur and all that the 1000 Islands. Arrive Toronto at dusk.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
|TOURCODE: can03 (Winter)
|Departure: Every Wednesday & Saturday (From November to March)
|TOUR FARE P.P.
Include 13%HST & 10%Others
| B TOUR
||3★Countryside // 3★Within City
| D TOUR
||4★Hotel // 4★City Center
| W TOUR
||4★Hotel // 5★Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $45p.p Tax included
- *Fee Applied
- Choosing at least four attractions from below during the tour are mandatory, or a CAD$45/per person surcharge will apply.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Gratuity minimum CA$14 per passenger per day.
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.