Canada East 3 Days Tour - Summer
Departure:Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday(Apr - Oct)
Additional Departure: Monday - Saturday (July - August)
- Guarantee One Night Stay In Montreal And Quebec Respectively
- Explore The Three Most Exciting Cities In Canada East - Ottawa, Montreal And Quebec
- Enjoy The Most Extraordinary Natural Scenery In Canada - Thousand Islands Cruise*
- Visit Olympic Stadium*
Toronto - Kingston - Ottawa - Montreal
Depart Toronto early in the morning traveling to Kingston, which was originally established as a fort back in 1673. You can have photo shooting at the Canadian locomotive. Passing by government buildings, Royal Military college and the residence of the first Prime Minister of Canada. Then we will proceed to Ottawa. Visiting Parliament Hill (Exterior), Ottawa River one-hour boat ride (fee applied) or War Museum (fee applied) and Canadian Museum of History (fee applied) which allows you to know more about Canada History. You will have a brief city tour around Ottawa before heading to Montreal for an overnight stay. Breakfast, lunch and dinner: fee applied.
Montreal - Quebec City
Tour starts with a visit to the beautiful St Joseph’s Oratory (Donation C$5/person pay on the spot), located at the tope of Mount Royal and Notre Dame Basilica (Donation C$6/person pay on the spot); a masterpiece of Gothic Revival architecture and the crown jewel of Quebec’s religious heritage. Next up will be a tour of the Olympic Park, which the 1976 Olympic Games were held, you may take an optional tour to visit Montreal Olympic tower (fee applied), the tallest inclined tower in the world. Afterwards, head to the Olympic Stadium (fee applied). After lunch, we’ll transfer to another French-speaking city - Quebec City. First, we will visit the Quebec tower (fee applied) to observe the city skyline. We will explore the Old Quebec City and learn its history. Enjoy a delicious French Cuisine (fee applied) and an overnight stay. Breakfast, lunch and dinner (French Dinner) - fee applied.
Quebec City - 1000 Island - Toronto
We embark on a beautiful journey to Thousand Islands this morning. You’ll have a chance to take an optional one-hour boat cruise (fee applied) to see the magnificent scenery. The cruise only available during summer. Afterwards, we’ll return to Toronto with unforgettable memories.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
|Every Mon, Wed, Fri & Sat (July - August Additional Departure: Mon - Sat)
|TOUR FARE P.P.
Montreal /Quebec (or similar)
| B TOUR
||3★Within City // 3★Within City
| C TOUR
||4★Within City // 4★Within City
| D TOUR
||4★City Center // 4★Within City OR Beside old Quebec City
| W# TOUR
||4★City Center // 5★Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
|Tour W : July - October HIGH SEASON ADDITIONAL CHARGE PER ROOM $180 (TAX INCLUDED)
CANADIAN DOLLAR, PRICES MAY FLUCTUATE AT TIME OF TRANSCACTION.
| ADMINSSION FEE
|| CHILD (Age)
|Canadian Museum of History
|Ottawa Boat ride (One Hour)
|Montreal Olympic Tower
|Olympic Stadium Big O
|Quebec Tower (31 Observation Deck)
|Thousand Island boat Cruise (one Hour)
|War Museum (If Ottawa Boat Ride is not available)
|Biodome (If Montreal Olympic Tower/Olympic Stadium Big O is not available)
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $45 (Tax Included)
- #Tour W : July - October High Season additional charge per room $180 (Tax Included)
- *Fee Applied. Choosing at least four attractions from below during the tour are mandatory， or a CAD$45/per person surcharge will apply.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity Minimum CA$14 per passenger per day
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.