Canada East 3 Days Tour - Summer
Departure:Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday(Apr - Oct)
Additional Departure: Monday - Saturday (July - August)
- Guarantee one night stay in Montreal and Quebec
- Explore the three most exciting cities in Canada east - Ottawa, Montreal, and Quebec
- Enjoy the most extraordinary natural scenery in Canada - Thousand Islands
Toronto - Kingston - Ottawa - Montreal
Depart Toronto in the early morning to Kingston, the city with 300 years of history. Pass by the oldest locomotive and Government buildings then view the only Royal Military Collage, Queen’s University, and first prime Minister’s residence. After discovering Kingston, proceed to Ottawa - the capital city of Canada. Pass by Parliament Hill, the residences of Governor General and Prime Minster & etc. Explore Canadian Museum of History (Optional). After dinner, transfer to hotel in Montreal and enjoy the rest of the evening with the city’s amazing night life.
Morning proceed to Notre Dame Basillica(Donation applied) - the epic symbol of French Culture. Next, visit St. Joseph’s Oratory which is located at Mount Royal(Donation applied), one of the largest churches in North America. Then, explore Olympia village, Montreal tower(Optional), and Bio Dome(Optional). Bio Dome originally constructed for Olympia velodrome later converted to amazing ecosystems representing the natural environment of North America. Arrived at Quebec City after lunch, you can experience the French culture and the historical significance of Quebec City along with its military presence. After dinner, accommodation at local hotel.
Quebec - Thousand Islands - Toronto
Visit one of Canada’s most astonishing natural scenery - Thousand Islands (seasonal close during November to early April). You can enjoy a pleasant boat cruise* to discover the various islands through the narrow waterways. After visiting Thousand Islands, transfer back to Toronto and expect to arrive in the evening.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
|Every Mon, Wed, Fri & Sat (July - August Additional Departure: Mon - Sat)
|TOUR FARE P.P. (Include 13% HST, 10% Others)
Montreal /Quebec (or similar)
||3☆Within City/3☆Within City
||4★Within City / 4★Within City
||4★City Center / Beside Old Quebec City: Le Concorde or Similar
||4★City Center/ 5★Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
- Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- Surcharge $30+Tax p.p
- Only Tour W
- #Tour W : JULY-OCTOBER HIGH SEASION ADDITIONAL CHARGE PER ROOM $150 (TAX INCLUDED)
- *Fee Applied.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity CA$10 per passenger per day
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.