Canada East 3 Days Tour
Departure:Every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday(May - Aug)
- Explore the three most exciting cities in Canada east - Montreal, Quebec & Ottawa
- Guarantee two nights stay in Montreal, include Free buffet breakfast
- Enjoy the most extraordinary natural scenery in Canada - Thousand Islands
Toronto - Thousand Islands - Montreal
Depart Toronto early morning and visit one of Canada’s most astonishing natural scenic landscapes - The Thousand Islands. Enjoy a pleasant boat cruise (Fee applied) and discover the various islands through the narrow waterways. After, transfer to Montreal to explore Olympia village, Montreal tower (Fee applied), and Bio Dome (Fee applied). Bio Dome was originally constructed for Olympia velodrome and later converted to an amazing ecosystem representing the natural environment of North America. Accommodation at local hotel.
Montreal – Quebec City – Montreal
In the morning, proceed to Notre Dame Basilica (Donation applied, subject to availability) - an epic symbol of French Culture. Next, visit St. Joseph’s Oratory which is located at Mount Royal (Donation applied, mandatory), one of the largest churches in North America. Afterwards, visit the famous Quebec Maple Farm and enjoy a traditional dance show. Tour will have special Quebecois Maple meal for lunch (Fee Applied). Then transfer to Quebec City, you can experience the French culture and the historical significance of Quebec City along with its military presence. Transfer back to Montreal in the late afternoon. Accommodation at local hotel.
Montreal – Ottawa –Kingston- Toronto
Depart to Ottawa in the morning - the capital city of Canada. Pass by Parliament Hill, residences of the Governor General and Prime Minster etc. Explore the Canadian Museum of History (Fee applied). After discovering Ottawa, proceed to Kingston, the city with 300 years of history. Pass by the oldest locomotive and Government buildings to view the only Royal Military College, Queen’s University, and first prime Minister’s residence. After visiting Kingston, transfer back to Toronto and expect to arrive in the evening.
Roundtrip motor coach transportation
Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee or attractions and gratuities to driver and tour guide
|TOURCODE: CML03 |
|Departure:Every Mon, Wed, & Sat (May - Aug)
|TOUR FARE P.P.
| Tour A
|Include 13% HST, & 10% Other
||Comfort Inn or Similar
| Tour C
|Include 13% HST, & 10% Other
||Holiday Inn Express or Similar
Departure Date: Every Mon, Wed, & Sat (May - Aug)
- Front Seat
- - Seated first 4 rows on the bus during Tour
- - Surcharge $30+Tax p.p
- - Only Tour C
- * Fee Applied.
- Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
- Listed prices are cash special rate which is 3% off our original price. Original price will apply to all other methods of payment.
- Tour fare does not include meals, admission fee of attraction and gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Recommend Gratuity CA$12 per passenger per day
- Additional charges may apply during high season.
- Please read “Specific Rules & Responsibilities”.